TSKENYA is a global e-commerce retailer that provides stylish large sized shoes in 8-13UK (10-15US). Company Number: 10718158. We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner.
TSKENYA operates a supplier policy and maintains a preferred supplier list. We conduct due diligence on all suppliers before allowing them to become a preferred supplier. Our anti-slavery policy forms part of our contract with all suppliers and they are required to confirm that no part of their business operations contradicts this policy.
In addition to the above, as part of our contract with suppliers, we require that they confirm to us that:
- They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business
- They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
- They pay their employees at least the national minimum wage / national living wage (For UK based suppliers)
- They pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country of operations (For international suppliers)
- We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors on 24/05/2017.
Find signed copy of this agreement here. Signed by Tskenya-Sarah Frazer, Founder & Designer.